« back to restaurants search results
Taste of India Ipswich8 St Andrews Walk, Broadlands Way, Bixley Farm, Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 5SU
A good value Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from Bangladesh and the north of the sub continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-22.30; mains from around £5 to £9; set meals from around £12
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Derby Road Ipswich Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned