A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from Bangladesh and the north of the sub-continent. You'll find balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
They also offer a good selection of non-Indian desserts, such as Tiramisu, Toffee Pie and Banana Split.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains around £8 to £16; set meals from £17.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains around £8 to £16; set meals from £17.50
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicks off at about the £13 mark - and should have something for everyone; plus Kingfisher beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ipswich Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned