A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from Goa and more particularly Kerala so coconut figures prominently as a flavouring; and vegetarians are spoilt more choice.
You'll also find most of your balti, bhuna, biriani and korma favourites plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; set L Sun to Thurs £12.95 (3 courses); mains about £11 to £15
- Dinner: all week 17.30-23.00; set D Sun to Thurs £12.95 (3 courses); mains about £11 to £15
- Wine: a short, but well-chosen, list travels the world
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Cheltenham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned