A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Gloucester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned