« back to restaurants search results
White Horse (The) Chinese RestaurantSandhurst Lane, Sandhurst, Longford (Nr), Gloucestershire, GL2 9NG
What was a pub (The White Horse) is now a good Chinese restaurant. The lengthy menu has a Cantonese background, but has a few interesting intruders such as Satay's and Thai Fish Cakes.
You can eat as much as you like from their menu listings, although there are a few supplements for more expensive ingredients.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; set L Mon-Sat £14.95, (children under 10 £9.95)
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-22.00; set D £17.95, (children under 10 Sun-Thurs £9.95, Fri & Sat £10.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Gloucester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page