« back to restaurants search results
Whitminster Inn Chinese GardenBristol Road, Whitminster, Gloucestershire, GL2 7NY
This family-run hotel has three popular restaurants, each with a distinct style. An English-style Grill, a good Indian restaurant, only open during the evening (q.v.), and this good Chinese eaterie the best we have found for many miles around.
The menu concentrates on familiar Cantonese dishes, but lists some luxury seafood items such as lobster, monkfish, scallops and sea bass.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30, set L Mon-Sat from £6.95, set Buffet Sunday £10.95; mains £6.30 to £10.50
- Dinner: all week, 17.00 till late, mains £6.30 to £10.50
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by various beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stonehouse House
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes