This family-run hotel has three popular restaurants, each with a distinct style. An English-style Grill, a good Chinese restaurant, open during the lunch and the evening (q.v.), and this good Indian eaterie - open during the evening only.
We have had numerous recommendations for The India Garden, in particular.
The menu concentrates on dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00- till late; mains from around £8 to £12
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out list is backed up by a selection of beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stonehouse Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page