Find this excellent Indian restaurant close to Waitrose and the theatre.
Their interesting menu has something from all over the sub-continent, and doesn't just rely on clichéd dishes and they are happy to adjust spice levels to suit individual customers.
Desserts are bought in from a local specialist and are worth leaving room for.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.30-14.00, Sun 12.30-23.00; set L Sun £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 12.30-23.00; set menu's from £20 (Mon £15)
- Wine: a concise, but well-thought-out, list kicks of at £9.50
- Children's portions: Yes, including Sunday lunch
- Nearest station: Great Malvern Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned