« back to restaurants search results
Raj Shahi121 High Street, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 5JU
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - all carefully cooked.
Booking advisable during the holiday season.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 18.00- till late; set meals fro £27.95 (for 2 people), mains from around £6 to £12
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned