A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - all carefully cooked.
Booking advisable during the holiday season. Plus Crocodile Curry for a special treat!
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 18.00- till late; set meals fro £29.95 (for 2 people min), mains from around £6 to £18 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned