« back to restaurants search results
Shomraat133 Upper Hale Road, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 0NU
A good Indian restaurant specialising in dishes from North India, Pakistan and Afghanstan Shomraat meaning emperor, and you can see his courtyard on the interior walls.
Expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains £4.65 to £11.50
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.00; mains £4.65 to £11.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Farnham or Aldershot Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned