A good Chinese restaurant, offering a Cantonese menu with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan.
They list a few luxury seafood items, such as crab and lobster.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.15; mains £5.80 to £32.00; buffet menu from £17.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £5.80 to £32.00; buffet menu from £17.50, set meals from 16.80
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list kicks off at £11.90
- Children's portions: yes, when possible (including buffet)
- Nearest station: Godalming
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page