A good Chinese restaurant, specialising in dishes from the Canton region and Hong Kong, but giving a few nods to Peking and Szechuan.
They offer a good selection of seafood, with crab, soft-shell crabs, squid, scallops and lobster all on offer in various guises.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; set L from £8.50 (1 course); Sunday Buffet L £15.90; mains £6.50 to £25.00
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £6.50 to £25.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday L buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Basingstoke
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: May Place car park
- Air conditioned