Enter through a cottage doorway to find this good Oriental restaurant.
The menu combines Chinese and Thai dishes. The former includes Dim Sum at lunchtime, plus mainly Cantonese dishes; the latter Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries.
In all there are over 100 dish variations listed.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Fusion
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; set L from £9.00, plus Dim Sum; mains £8.50 to £18.50
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.00; set meals from £27.50; mains £8.50 to £18.50
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned