This good, and comfortable, Chinese restaurant is the best we have found in area.
You'll find a menu, based in Canton, but giving nods to Szechuan and Peking, plus a few popular dishes such as 'Sizzling Dishes' and Mongolian Crispy Lamb.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L from £11.90; Sun 12.00-21.30; mains about £7 to £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-22.00; set meals from £16.40; mains about £7 to £10
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Millbrook Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned