Find this good Thai restaurant in a 16th century building, near the centre of town.
You'll find all the expected Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries, plus popular 'Sizzling' dishes all carefully cooked.
They also offer a more interesting list of desserts than generally found in Thai restaurants so expect the likes of Lemon Tart, Raspberry & Vanilla Cheesecake and Tempura Ice Cream.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-13.30; set L from £5.95; mains £5.50 to £12.50
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-22.30 (Sun 22.00); mains £5.50 to £12.50; set meals from £18.50
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, has modest mark-ups, kicking off at £12.50
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Basingstoke
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page