Find this good Thai restaurant in a 16th century building, near the centre of town.
You'll find all the expected Thai 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries, plus popular 'Sizzling' dishes all carefully cooked.
They also offer a more interesting list of desserts than generally found in Thai restaurants so expect the likes of Lemon Tart, Raspberry & Vanilla Cheesecake and Tempura Ice Cream.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-13.30; set L £6.95 (1 course), £9.95 (2 courses); mains about £8 to £17
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-22.30 (Mon 22.00); mains about £8 to £17; Early Bird Menu 17.30-18.45 £13.95; set meals from £19.95 (minimum 2 people)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Basingstoke Rail
- Directions: See the map 0n this page