« back to restaurants search results
Kashmir Basingstoke4 Church Street, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 7QE
A good Indian restaurant the best we have found in the town specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent. You'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's all carefully cooked.
There have been some complaints of slow service, particularly during busy periods. More reports please.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat, 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Basingstoke
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page