A good Chinese restaurant on the prestigious marina complex.
Their Dim Sum is particularly-popular around lunchtime; while their extensive menu with around 170 listed dishes, is based on Cantonese favourites plus popular 'Sizzling' dishes.
In fine weather you can eat outside and watch the boating activity.
They have live music between 19.30-22.00 every Friday evening.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.00; Dim Sum between 12.00-16.00; set L from £4.50; mains £6.90 to £10.99
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.00; mains £6.90 to £10.99; set meals from £19.50
- Seats: 200 (plus an outside terrace)
- Wine: a list that travels the world has been well-thought-out
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Cosham Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned