« back to restaurants search results
Tin Tin Chinese Restaurant28 The Hard, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO1 3DT
A fun Chinese restaurant, which has gone down the 'Eat as much as you like' route but which offers food of a much higher standard than generally found in establishments using this formula.
An extensive à la carte menu concentrates on familiar Cantonese dishes.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Tues-Sun, 12.00-14.00; mains £6.50 to £8.80; Buffet 'Eat As Much As You Like' Sun, Tues, Weds, Thurs, £14.95; Fri & Sat £16.95
- Dinner: Tues-Sun, 17.30-22.30; mains £6.50 to £8.80; Buffet 'Eat As Much As You Like' Sun, Tues, Weds, Thurs, £14.95; Fri & Sat £16.95; set meals from £12.50
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £9.90, and is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, including buffet
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Portsmouth Harbour Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Monday, most Bank Holidays