Find this good Thai restaurant and club opposite the pier.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
They operate a 'All You Can Eat' principle at certain times, when you can choose a selection of dishes from the à la carte menu enquire if this is your sort of thing.
Dining guests also have free entry to the restaurant's clubbing areas (which are open until 2.00am).
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £7 to £25
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £7 to £25
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Fratton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned