A good Indian restaurant, specialising in the food of Nepal, so you won't find your North Indian favourites.
If you'd like a change of spicing, and dishes with largely unfamiliar names, you'll be well-fed here.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £5.95 to £9.95; set meals from £18.00; Sunday Buffet £7.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains £5.95 to £9.95; set meals from £18.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Farnborough Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned