A good Chinese restaurant, offering a Cantonese-style menu; but with more than the normal Anglo-influence - including the likes of 'Sizzling Fillet Steak'.
The menu also offers luxury seafood items including King Prawns, Lobster, Scallops and Sea Bass; plus a few other South East Asian dishes including Sate's.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, mains about £7 to £13
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.00; mains about £7 to £13
- Wine: a list that travels the world, and has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Farnborough Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page