A good Chinese restaurant, offering a Cantonese-style menu; but with more than the normal Anglo-influence - including the likes of 'Sizzling Fillet Steak'.
The menu also offers luxury seafood items including King Prawns, Lobster, Scallops and Sea Bass; plus a few other South East Asian dishes including Sate's.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, mains £6.95 to £29.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.00; mains £6.95 to £19.50
- Wine: a list that travels the world, kicks off at £12.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Farnborough
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page