A top-class Nepalese restaurant, ideal for a visit if you haven't experienced more than North Indian 'standards'.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Nepalese
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £10 to £16 (including rice); Sun Buffet £9.99
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; set D £16.00; mains about £10 to £16 (including rice); Weds set D £11.99
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Fleet Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page