A good restaurant, offering a menu combining dishes from the Bengal region of Northern India and Thailand.
So expect dishes such as biriani's, korma's, and plenty from the tandoor as well as Red & Green Thai Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £6.95 to £24.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £24.95
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, travels the world, kicking off at £10.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Fleet Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned