The best Indian restaurant we have found in the area. The menu is based on dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £11 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £11 to £18 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Hook Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned