The best Indian restaurant we have found in the area. They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
They offer a few English dishes, designed with children in mind.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: 12.00-14.00; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 16.00-23.00 18.00-23.00; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, see above
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Rowlands Castle Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: D Sun