A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent and Bangladesh but giving nods elsewhere.
Their extensive menu includes a list of dishes made New Forest venison.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains about £12 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: an impressive and well-chosen list, travelling the world, has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Ashurst or Beaulieu Road Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned