A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent and Bangladesh but giving nods elsewhere.
Their extensive menu includes a list of dishes made New Forest venison.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains £5.35 to £12.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £5.35 to £12.95
- Wine: an impressive and well-chosen list, travels the world, kicking off at £10.95
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Ashurst or Beaulieu Road Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned