A comfortable restaurant advertising itself as offering contemporary Bangladeshi and Indian Cuisine.
You'll find all your favourite biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains about £10 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Hilsea Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Mon-Sat
- Air conditioned