A good and comfortable Indian restaurant overlooking the marina, and up some stairs over offices.
They offer a modern lighter-style of cooking than that normally encountered - all based on North Indian dishes. Indeed, food is presented in a style more akin to a European restaurant than one from the sub-continent.
We have only heard good reports of the food, lunchtime set meals being a particular bargain.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs & Sat 12.00-23.00
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs & Sat 12.00-23.00; Fri 15.00-23.30
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest station: Fratton or Portsmouth & Southsea Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned