A good family-run Indian restaurant, specialising in North Indian and Bangladesh dishes.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs & Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains about £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: L Fri
- Air conditioned