A comfortable restaurant, offering contemporary dishes based on dishes from the north of the sub-continent but giving plenty of nods elsewhere.
They offer local venison dishes, plus lobster and other luxury seafood items.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £12 to £16 (including rice); set L £8.95 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-22.30; mains about £12 to £16 (including rice); Mid-Week Special for two, Sun-Thurs £22 (2 courses)
- Wine: a well-chosen list, with modest mark-ups, is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Winchester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned