A comfortable restaurant, offering contemporary dishes based on dishes from the north of the sub-continent - but giving plenty of nods elsewhere.
They offer local venison dishes, plus lobster and other luxury seafood items; plus another branch in nearby Winchester.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £7.75 to £18.95
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-22.30; mains £7.75 to £18.95
- Wine: a well-chosen list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Shawford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page