A good and comfortable restaurant specialising in Bangladeshi and North Indian dishes.
So you'll find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's, korma's plus plenty from the tandoor. They have a second branch in Woking.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains about £8 to £17 (including rice); Sunday Buffet £8.95
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.00; mains about £8 to £17 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-style beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Winchester Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned