A good and comfortable restaurant, specialising in dishes from Bangladesh and North India.
So you find biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor; all carefully cooked. They have a second branch in Winchester.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains £6.50 to £14.95; Sunday Buffet £8.95
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.00; mains £6.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £13.50, and is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Nearest station: Woking
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned