A good Thai restaurant, offering an extensive menu that includes all the 'standards'. So expect Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
Friendly, helpful service. They have a second branch in Hereford.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; set L from £5.95; mains £8.50 to £13.85
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; set meals from £19.95; mains £8.50 to £13.85
- Wine: a concise list, kicking off at £12.75, is backed up by good beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Worcester
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned