A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, dhansak's, and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
They have a section on duck dishes, plus another on traditional Bangladeshi fish dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains £5.45 to £9.95; Sunday Buffet £7.95, Thali's £9.50
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains £5.45 to £9.95; Thali's £9.50
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Nearest station: Kings Langley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned