« back to restaurants search results
Viceroy85 Old Watford Road, Bricket Wood, Hertfordshire, AL2 3UN
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in the cuisine of Bangladesh and the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-22.30; mains £4.25 to £12.45; set meals £23.95 (for two)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bricket Wood Rail or Watford Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned