« back to restaurants search results
Viceroy Brasserie20 High Street, Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire, WD5 0AR
A modern Indian restaurant (re-launched from the Viceroy of India), offering a menu listing dishes from Bangladesh and the north of the sub-continent.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.15; set L Mon-Fri from £4.95; Sunday Buffet £8.95; mains £5.95 to £8.25
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £5.95 to £8.25
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, but not lavatory
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Kings Langley Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned