« back to restaurants search results
Safari Club975 High Road, Woodside Park, London, N12 8QR
A good, but lively, restaurant offering a North Indian-style menu with Kenyan influences. The food is good, and a good time seems to be had by all. You can eat on their rear patio, in fine weather.
For those that like it, Thursday evening is Karaoke night, while Friday brings Bollywood singing.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30, set L from £4.99; mains £4.30 to £15.00
- Dinner: all week, from 18.30; mains £4.30 to £15.00; Buffet from 18.30 (£10.00)
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £12, and is backed up by a good selection of beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Woodside Park or Totteridge & Whetstone Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Parking to the rear.
- Air conditioned