« back to restaurants search results
New Akash Restaurant307 High Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1AL
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor. They also offer some handi (slow-cooked) dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30, mains £5.95 to £8.50; Sunday Buffet £7.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30, mains £5.95 to £8.50; Thali's from £11.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Berkhamsted Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned