A good restaurant, specialising in dishes from Northern India.
So expect biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. They also offer some slow-cooked handi dishes.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L from £9.95; Sun 12.00-17.00, Sunday Buffet £11.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 18.00-23.00; mains £7.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a well-chosen list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned