« back to restaurants search results
Shadhona67-69 South Street, Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire, CM23 3AL
A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect balti's, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £4.95 to £12.95; all day Sunday Buffet £8.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; set meals from £32.95 (for 2 people); mains £4.95 to £12.95; all day Sunday Buffet £8.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bishops Stortford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned