A good and comfortable Thai restaurant, where you find all the 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
Friendly, helpful service.
They have another branch in nearby Hertford.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains £6.45 to £15.95
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains £6.45 to £15.95
- Wine: a well-thought-out list has been devised by Martin Lam of Ransome's Dock, London (so worth a visit for the wine's alone)
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Bishops Stortford Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned