« back to restaurants search results
Sala Thai34 High Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9BY
A good family-run Thai restaurant where you'll find all the expected 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodles dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L from £4.50 (1 course); mains £6.95 to £9.95
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.00-22.00, 18.00-22.00, Fri & Sat 18.00-23.30; mains £6.95 to £9.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: No, dining room in basement
- Nearest station: Ware Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page