« back to restaurants search results
Aroma LutonThe Galaxy, Bridge Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 2NB
A branch of a chain offering buffet-style dining (with as many as 30 dishes at lunchtime, around 60 at night).
Dining is in rather canteen-like surroundings, but the food on offer is of a higher standard than that normally encountered in buffet restaurants of this kind.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-16.00; set buffer L Mon-Fri £7.90 (children under 140cm £3.90), Sat & Sun £9.50 (children under 140cm £4.90)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.00-22.15, Fri 18.00-22.45, Sat 17.30-22.45, Sun 17.00-21.45; set buffet D Sun-Thurs £13.95 (children of under 140cm £7.30), Fri & Sat £14.95 (children of under 140cm £8
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes
- Nearest station: Luton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned