This long-standing Thai restaurant has re-located to a splendid Georgian building, and must be one of the largest around.
Expect all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £8.20 to £12.70
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.30, Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £8.20 to £12.70
- Seats: 400
- Wine: a concise, but we-chosen, list kicks off at £11.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Stoke Newington Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned