A good and comfortable restaurant/bar, specialising in dishes with a French/Asian aspect.
They range from traditional Indian such as biriani's and tikka's to modern tapas-style dishes, plus starters such as 'Foie Gras with Szechuan Pepper', and mains such as 'Seven Spice Duck' and 'King Prawn & Crabmeat Risotto'.
Worth a special visit if new flavours appeal to you.
- Food Style: Far-East Fusion
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; set L from £14.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00
- Wine: a well-chosen-list, travels the world
- Nearest station: St Albans
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned