Find this good Thai restaurant set in a timber-framed building that was built as a malthouse over 400 years ago.
You'll find all the countries 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries all carefully cooked.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00, mains £6.50 to £7.95, Sunday Buffet £12
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30, mains £6.50 to £7.95; set meals from about £15.00
- Seats: 50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday Buffet)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned