A good Thai restaurant, where you'll find an extensive menu, including a selection of good duck dishes, and all the 'standards' - carefully-cooked.
Service is both friendly and helpful.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30, mains £5.80 to £8.50
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30, mains £5.80 to £8.50; set meals £19.50
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: St Albans
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page