A good Chinese restaurant, set over two floors. The ground housing a bar and dance area, the first a canteen-style dining area.
The Cantonese-style menu on offer consists of over 80 dishes, and the food is good. But more suitable for families and groups, rather than romantic encounters.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.00; set L from £8.50 (2 courses); Sun 12.00-21.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.00
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: No, dining room on first floor
- Nearest station: ST Albans
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned