Find this good and comfortable Thai restaurant in a Grade II listed building in the village square.
You'll find all the 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - all carfully cooked.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; set L from £13.50 (min 2 people); mains £10 to £17
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; set D from £13.50 (min 2 people); mains £10 to £17
- Wine: a concise list, with modest mark-ups, is backed up by lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Aspley Guise Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Air conditioned